نمونه سوالات زبان انگلیسی ویژه آزمون استخدامی
1. Those students can …….their reading skills if they try hard.
2. please …. When you are in the library.
3. He decided to continue …. Geography.
d. to studies
4. The final exam was ……difficult that no student passed it.
5. The …. Of technology increased the production of the company.
6. I could only find …. Books about biology in the library.
7.He invited me happily. The adding of ly to the word happy makes a/an ….
8. They promised to be here at six oclock, but they did not… until eight.
9. He not only works in a company ….. studies mathemtics.
10 . The helping verb of the sentence The goods will be carried by plan. Is ……
d.will be carried
11.In the sentence The boys and the girls watched television , the …. Is compound .
12. The gold coins …. Last night.
13.Her hand writing is ……it can be read quite easily.
14.He is ….. than his brother.
d.the most intelligent
15. The football players are playing in an ….. manner today.
16. As I was not hungry, I did not accept the food he ….. me.
17. The words like blackboard and policeman are …. Words.
18. I did not know what his job was, but I … aboth it from his appearance.
19.An instrument which is used to measur the intensity of the earthquake is a/an….
20. The … of this book is unknown,Nobody knows who wrote the book.
21.If yor do not know his telephone number,….. to the telephone book.
22. when clues are present, they can save you a great deal of time , A great deal of means….0
c. a little
d. a lot of
23 . children are vaccianted to be immune to some disssases for a few yerars. Immune means…..
24.The elements that are added to the end of the base are called….
25. The base vis in the word vision sould mean…..
26. The dictionary I bought was …. , terefore I could not put it in my bag.
27. In syllabification , a a head word is divided into….. by the use of dots.
28. The science which deals with languges is called ……
29.she lost her watch.she ….. it everywhere,but she could not find it.
a. looked up
30 . A paragraph is a group of related sentences dealing with a single idea. Single should means….
31.I drew a picture on the sand, but the next wave obilerated it, Obliterated mean……
32. In order to learn the pronunciation of a word , you can….. its stressed syllable. You can draw a line under it.
33. In English alphabert the letter B ….. the letter C.
c. looks for
d. come across
34.The words which are spelled exactly alike but are different in meaning are called…..
35. The accident in which twenty people were killed…. Yesterday morning.
36. He ….. his house adding another room to it.
37. He was sitting in the sun,calm and doing nothing for a lond time. He appeard quite….
38.The road is too narrow for cars to pass, it should be ….
39. some airports have two …. , planes landes land on one an take on the other.
40 . Today,I ….. my high school teacher whom I had not met for many years.
d.made a guess ............
1. As you the necessary skills, your reading will improve, The word acquire means…..
2. Alis work at school is ….. I,e more than half the students are better than he.
d.the same average
3 . when the teacher wax talking about correct pronunciation,I could only … the main points . I did not understand the details.
4.The question he ….. in the conference were answered by one of the professors
5. The …. – the time when the sun crosses the equator – occurs on March 21 and septemer 22.
6. she was employed because of her … experience.she had worked in a few other compaines before coming here.
7 . It is even more important to use context clues for thd purpose of discobering thd meaning of unknown words. Purpose means….
8. you need further practice with context clues to understand this chapter. Futher means …..
9.you can figure out the meainngs of many words by separating their elements. Figure out should mean….
d.be in boubt
10 . There were some erroneous answers on his test paper,but there were not enough wrong answers to fail him.Erroneous should mean….
11. In many sentences even if the meaning of a word is not entirely clear to you, you can at least obtain some idea of its meaning. Obtain should mean….
12. The base hydro in the word hydroelectric should mean….
13.The person has been misjudged . Mis " in the word misjudged should mean
14. All the information about a word in the dictionary is called….
15. The science which deals with the physical life animals and is called….
16. It snowed heabily this morning , the cold weather , therefor,is going to last should mean….
17.Please keep in mind to go to the doctors. If you forget that, you wont be cured. Keep in mind mean ……
18 . Usually the … sentence states the main idea of the paragraph.
19. The way of guiding you form one part of the dictionary to another is called….
d.part of speech
20 –when did you pick up that book? I have been looking for it for quite a long time, Pick up means…
21. The water that comes from rivers or lakes always… minerals.
22. The word USA … United states of America.
a. looks up
c.stands up d.stands for
23. some villagers still …. The ways of their grandfathers in farming.They do not make use of modem technology.
24.If your work lacks …., you have to change it.
25. she has given up … unrelated questions.
26. His hard work in studying mathematics is….
27.They have learned how …. The questions correctly.
28. This is the boy… bicycle was stolen.
29. The more you study the grammar of a language,…..you can analyze the sentences.
30. She is prepared to perform that work ….
31. The core the sentence whenever the students have free time,they play football just for fun.is….
a. the students , play , football
b. the students , have , football
c. they,free time, football
32.The subject of the sentence Before the exam,the student had studied many books.is …..
33. when the student could not answer the questions.his teacher beacom ….
34 . The main verb of the sentence will you get a dictionary for your brother?is …..
35. In thd sentence His brother is a good swimmer and football player,the … is compound.
36. In the sentence The boys went to the lake although it was frozen, the work although is the….
37. One of their brothers … engineering.
38 . Homographs are words which are spelled exactly… but are different in meanig.
39. …. Is the mother of invention.
40. This pencil is not yours, It … to my brother.